REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR OU FACULTY AND STAFF
AALAS LEARNING LIBRARY SITE
The procedures for using this training site are slightly different depending on whether this is the first time you are using it, in which case you must first become a registered user, or if you are already a registered user
Follow these instructions the first time you log on to become a registered user:
- Please go tohttp://www.aalaslearninglibrary.org. Click "Home" in the top right corner
- On the sign in page, click "Enroll Now"
On the next page, where you are asked if you were provided with an access code, click "Yes"
- On the next page, there will be a box for you to enter the access code. Enter OUHSC2007. Click "Submit"
- Enter the contact information requested. Make sure that your email address is correct. Please keep a record of this login for later use. Click "Submit"
- When enrollment is complete, select Animal Care and Use Libraries (under the Libraries link).
- Select the track (topic) which best matches your course topic. Example: The course "Working with the IACUC" is found in the "Regulatory and IACUC Compliance" track.
Please note: If in the future you need to be provided with your username and password, please use the "forgot username or password?" link, which is adjacent to the login area. This utility emails you your username and password. Or contact Marty Rose at 271-7381, email firstname.lastname@example.org.