You are required to use the stamped version of the consent form(s) when conducting study activities. To find the currently approved versions, please refer to the instructions below.
- Log into iRIS (https://iris.ou.edu).
- Go to "View and Manage My Studies" under Featured Study Operations on the left.
- Open your study.
- Click on the link in the top left for “Informed Consent”. If you do not see the approved form(s) in this folder, check the "Other Study Documents" folder as well.
- You should now be able to click on the PDF icons under the “Approved Consent” header for your stamped consent form(s).
- If you are using a Mac, you must click the download folder icon in the browser to open the document. It does not automatically appear.
- If you are using an unsigned consent form for online research, you must include the IRB number and approval date at the bottom of the form.
- If you are using an oral consent script, you must inform the participant of the IRB number and approval date.